Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rock-umentary!




I had been looking forward to last Friday for a long time. Last Friday the Jonas Brother 3D concert experience came out! If you know me, you know already that I loved the movie, and Joseph Adam Jonas is my favorite brother! I was singing along and cheering throughout the whole film. The movie is a documentary of the boys' lives and passions. Just like, a rock-umentary!

The cameras follow the boys around all over: from waking up in the morning, to hair and make-up, to before concerts, to at the concert on stage with them, and to the end where they head back on the road. The movie also shows fans a brand new music video from the boys, "Love Is on It's Way."


The movie is great and an awesome past-time. However, to make the opening weekend even bigger, the boys decided to do a tour all over the U.S. to theaters to see their fans watching the movie. They started at midnight in L.A. then went to New York, then to two theaters in Charlotte, then to two theaters in Atlanta, then to a premiere in here Dallas in Grapevine, then to Austin, to Las Vegas, and finally to San Franscisco then back to L.A.


In Dallas, at the Grapevine premiere, fans were not allowed in to see the boys. They were encouraged to wait out in the freezing cold to see the, or really catch a glimpse of them, but you could not go in. Sadly, I could not even wait outside the event to see the boys nor was I allowed in as the others. I still haven't seen them live or even met them. The Rock-umentary was as close as I've gotten to seeing these boys: Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas. And you know what, apparently they live in Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment